The LoRa Core portfolio consists of sub-GHz transceiver chips, gateway chips and reference designs including SX126x series, SX127x series and LLCC68 transceiver chips, as well as the SX130x series gateway chips, legacy gateway reference designs and the LoRa® Corecell gateway reference designs. Together, they represent the essential capability of Semtech’s LoRa devices including long range, low power and cost effective end-to-end communication.
- Long range of up to 30 miles outdoor line of sight
- Deep indoor coverage for hard to reach areas
- Bidirectional communication link with adaptive data rates
- Low power sensors with extended battery lifetime of up to 10 years
- 100nA sleep mode
- 4.6mA active receive mode
- LoRaWAN®, IEEE 802.15.4g and WMBus compliant
- Scalable, multi-channel, high-capacity gateways powered by SX1301, SX1302, SX1303, and SX1308
- Available for any operating environment
- Supported by the LoRa Alliance®, an open IoT Alliance for Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) applications
- Large and growing online developer community for products that use LoRa
- Public, semi-private and private networks available worldwide
- Long Range: Penetrates in dense urban and deep indoor environments, connecting to sensors up to 30 miles away in rural areas
- Scalability: Easy and quick to adapt the network capacity to the business needs.
- Low Power: Designed specifically for low power consumption extending battery lifetime up to 10 years
- High Capacity: Supports millions of messages per base station
- Geolocation: Enables GPS free, low power tracking applications
- Standardized: LoRaWAN specification ensures global interoperability among applications, IoT solution providers and telecom operators
- Secure: Embedded end-to-end AES-128 encryption of data for optimal privacy and protection
- Low Cost: Reduces costs three ways: infrastructure investment, operating expenses and end-node sensors
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts